Indochine Hotel Hoi An is located right in the magnificent position which enjoys the picturesque landscape of Hoian river and countryside. It is just a few minutes drive from the city center and 10 minutes walk to the sandy Cua Dai beach.
- Danang International Airport: 30 km, 30 minutes by car/taxi/bus
- Danang Railway Station: 35 km, 35 minutes by car/bus/taxi
- Hoian ancient town centre: 3 km, 10 minutes by shuttle bus, taxi
- Cua Dai beach: 30 m, 5 minutes walking
- My Son Holyland: 50 km, 1 hour by car/bus
- Tra Que vegetabe planting village: 5 km, 10 minutes by car
Cua Dai beach – Located 5 km out of Hoian and 300 metres from Indochine Hotel, Cua Dai Beach is a pleasant white sand beach with few facilities and a quiet charm, than can be easily reached by bicycle from Hoian town and just 5 minutes walking from the hotel.
Tra Que vegetable planting village – Tra Que is a charming little village located just a few kilometres from Hoi An. The village is named after the sweet scented vegetables they grow in the village, and are used to spice up famous Hoi An dishes, like the local noodle dishes Cao Lau and My Quang.
Thu Bon river – It is one of the nicest waterways in Vietnam. As such, it has been repeatedly portrayed in poetry. The river begins at an altitude of 2,598m in the Ngoc Linh Mountain and then runs across the south-western mountainous area to meet the Tien and Tranh Rivers at Que Tan. From there, it flows through Que Son, Dai Loc, Duy Xuyen, Dien Ban, Hoi An, and finally into the sea at Cua Dai. From the hotel, visitors can rent a boat and stop at the beautiful villages located along the river.